All content in this magazine was inspired by a multitude of materials. Some of the materials have been used and many have been adapted to fit the specific context and age group and last but not least our amazing team has developed many!
- Every relationship is about love: Various articles from Unimed Living have inspired this section: https://www.unimedliving.com/relationships/dating/being-single/fairy-tales-why-romantic-relationship-is-so-hard-to-find.html; https://www.unimedliving.com/relationships/dating/new-relationships/how-we-start-relationships.html
- Quiz: Is it love or control? – Love: The good the bad and the ugly: http://lovegoodbadugly.com/quiz-is-it-love-orcontrol/
- Reaction or response: https://www.unimedliving.com/mental-health/understanding-mental-health/reaction-versusresponse.html
- ‘Needs’: NANE Women’s Rights Association, Associazione Artemisia, AMCV, NGO Women’s Shelter, Women’s Aid Federation of England (2008) ‘The Power To Change. How to set up and run support groups for victims and survivors of domestic violence’
- ‘I-message’ and ‘Broken record’ are widely used tools for non-violent communication. We have used here our own version of it.
- Jealousy: https://www.joinonelove.org/learn/unhealthy-relationship-behaviors-series-jealousy/
- Cycle of violence: Marjaree Mason Center: https://mmcenter.org/stay-informed/cycle-violence
- The Power & Control Wheel: https://www.theduluthmodel.org/wheels/understanding-power-control-wheel/;
- Forms of Violence: Gonzalez, P., Yanes A. (2013) Violencia contra las mujeres, quien calla otorga: Buenas prácticas en intervención socio-sanitaria desde una perspectiva de género y derechos humanos. Edición Digital: Sept 2013, Mendoza, Argentina.
- Love is setting boundaries: What are my Boundaries? – Love is Respect – National Domestic Violence Hotline:
- Checklist on healthy/unhealthy boundaries: Relationship Issues: Healthy versus Unhealthy Boundaries. Online Counselling College: https://onlinecounsellingcollege.tumblr.com/post/85411915362/relationship-issues-healthyversus-unhealthy
- Consent: Simply YES or NO – Future Black Female: https://www.futureblackfemale.com/post/simply-yes-or-no;
- Sexual coercion: Office on Women’s Health – Sexual Coercion: https://www.womenshealth.gov/relationshipsand-
safety/other-types/sexual-coercion; ‘#Listentoyourselfie: The Party’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G8b7yZapkI
- Teen Equality Wheel: https://www.icfs.org/teen-dating/healthy-relationships/teen-equality-wheel-2/; https://www.theduluthmodel.org/?s=teen+equality
- Sensitivity: https://www.unimedliving.com/men/mens-health/sensitivity-are-men-risking-their-health-by-dismissing-their-greatest-strength.html
- Be a critical thinker: Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault. (2011). Sexual assault advocacy and crisis line
- We get taught what love is: Gonzalez, P., Yanes A. (2013) Violencia contra las mujeres, quien calla otorga: Buenas prácticas en intervención socio-sanitaria desde una perspectiva de género y derechos humanos. Edición Digital: Sept 2013, Mendoza, Argentina.
- What is Self-love, the inner and outer world , observing yourself all inspired by ‘Tune-in, make the connection’, Activ Living Australia: www.activlivving.com
- Cyber violence against women and girls: EIGE: https://eige.europa.eu/publications/cyber-violence-against-womenand- girls; FRA (2014) Violence against women: an EU-wide survey. European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights. Available: https://fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2014/violence-against-women-eu-wide-survey-mainresults-report
- Digital Dating Abuse: Love is respect.org, What is Digital Abuse? https://www.loveisrespect.org/pdf/What_Is_Digital_Abuse.pdf
- Cyber Sexual Abuse: Uottawa, Sexual Violence: Support and Prevention: https://www.uottawa.ca/sexual-violencesupport-and-prevention/cybersexual-violence
- Doxxing: HerNetHerRights Report, European Women’s Lobby, 2017
- Sending nudes: Moderna de Pueblo – https://www.instagram.com/modernacomics/; https://twitter.com/SulaBatsu/status/1228421958255161344
- Revenge porn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_O1FlEc1xk&feature=youtu.be
- Test your online safety: https://www.internetmatters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Internet-matters-Parent-Age-Guides-14.pdf; https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/internet-safety.html
- Tsirigoti, A., Petroulaki, K. & Ntinapogias, A. (2015). Master Package “GEAR against IPV”.
- Booklet III: Teacher’s Manual. (Rev. ed.). Athens: European Anti-Violence Network.
- Tsirigoti, A., Petroulaki, K., & Ntinapogias, A. (2015). Master Package “GEAR against IPV”. Booklet IV: Students’ Activities Book (Rev. ed.). Athens: European Anti-Violence Network.
- Fact Sheet: Bystanders are Essential to Bulling Prevention and Intervention Available at: https://www.stopbullying.gov/media/bystanderfactsheet.pdf
- Cyberbullying and the Bystander Research findings and insight report.(2000) Prepared by Child Health Promotion Research Centre, Edith Cowan University for the Australian Human Rights Commission. Available at: https://humanrights.gov.au/sites/default/files/document/publication/bystanders_results_insights_report.pdf
- Becoming an Upstander Available at: https://www.togetheragainstbullying.org/tab/changing-behavior/becoming-an-upstander/
- What is an Upstander vs Bystander? (2019) Generations Against Bullying Available at: https://gabnow.org/